Posts by tylerjake
8 posts total, newest first.
New Kill Hack Coming soon By Zteamin Soldier Front Hacks - [QUOTE=iKeyLoggedU;6561986]Honsetly it's taking long, but I don't care anymore :D I decided to quit playing USF, I actually went to LSF where I currently have 5 Gold AN94's, 1M SP Gold Tango, etc.[/QUOTE]
That's it? LolKillHack bug?in Soldier Front Help - [QUOTE=prince350;6452325]how to use that inject?[/QUOTE]
Im not sure if i get you, but i guess this is right?
Open the injector as admin.
What to inject - Soldierfront.exe
How to inject - automatically
And then browse tKillHack bug?in Soldier Front Help - [QUOTE=Chiii;6447991]
What dose the 4,8 or 2,6 do and when u say number pad this dose not go for laptops? even know my laptop has one lol. or are you talking about the 1-= under the F1-F12 keys?[/QUOTE]
I'm not so sure Help with laptop killhack anyone?in Soldier Front Help - Dont spam the buttons. It'll just make things worse :/ imo. Press 4,2 when it glitches. it works fine then.
Thank me if I've helped :DMPGH Public Killhack Laptop Version [04/08/2012]in Soldier Front Hacks - I'm not sure if someone has already posted on how to un-glitch the hack. I mean it's 6 pages, too tired to read them all >_>
But here's how you un-glitch it when it gets glitched O_O
It normally stops working after like
Showing the 5 most recent posts.