Posts by Rocco
117 posts total, newest first.
Modern Warfare 3 botsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - is there away that I or others can get the script ? I would love to Start working on my own Server that has AI bots to test builds inc..MW3 Gladius 1.9.453 ~ Ultimate Multi Hackin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - as much as I hate to say this but there are some "Tweaks" I like IE the Texture hacking due to me being color blind I cant see the people right until I found Cromematic but a 24/7 UAV,wall hack,aimbot,Anti flash anti,stuPaying someone to level up World of Tanks Tiers for me! (over 150 dollars)in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - wow sorry to bump a old post but dam Man I am up to the IS and I don't even PLAY the USSR Im a US player and I am op to my Patton,T34/T30 with all the Artty done and half the TD's Its not a hard Grind if you have FriendsBypass Source Codein Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - it don't matter if its pub or private just as long as it is broken I want to gut the son of a bitch nexon for what they have done to site's and to MPGH in the Past..Has anyone ever noticed?(Fireteam Mode)in Combat Arms Discussions - LOL that's a UAV you it has a small camera on it so that HQ can give orders in Real time its not a UFO or anything all it does is tell you where to go soo when you get to the last point A,B or C look up it will tell you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.