Posts by bitcoder0
21 posts total, newest first.
Dragon Nest SEA v77: Multiclient & Pre-Enabled Wallhackin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xkhen0017;6852998]Alright sorry for delay. And guys bear with me. This coming few days I'll be getting busy, because of my studies. And so as for the GPK... I still need to decompile that bloody thing... Its makinNEED SNIPPETS HEREin WarRock Philippines Hacks - [QUOTE=Alex_Agnew;6777558]because they where found after my thread was posted.[/QUOTE]
Alex Can u Give Me THIS SnippeTs because other CODERS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES ARE GREEDY
#define ADR_MimicNIU 0x00
#define AWHAT IS THIS ADDIES FOR AND WHAT IS THE SNIPPETS FOR THISin WarRock Philippines Hacks - [QUOTE=akincbhevz;6781320]
HAHAHA. Ang imba imba diba? tehe[/QUOTE]
Tol san na ung snippet ni2??
#define ADR_MimicNIU 0x00
#define ADR_Float 0x00
PAKI BIGYAN AKU PARA EVERYBODY HAPPY :))NEED SNIPPETS HEREin WarRock Philippines Hacks - [QUOTE=Alex_Agnew;6776576]You should trace them in ida or so and then play with it :O[/QUOTE]
Alex I dint Saw That Snippets In your Post 100 Snippets ...
I have addies Here But I dont Know What Is The SnippetsNEED SNIPPETS HEREin WarRock Philippines Hacks - #define ADR_BreakLimit 0x00
#define ADR_ResizeScreen 0x00
#define ADR_NoScreenShake 0x00
#define ADR_MimicNIU 0x00
#define ADR_Float 0x00
I NEED SNIPPETS FOR THIS ADDIES....
@Alen
PLS HELP ME!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.