Posts by gteuk
248 posts total, newest first.
No hacks for warzone ?in Call of Duty WarZone Hacks & Cheats - the anti cheat seems to be within the kernel , the standard free cheats will not work, verification and HWID is never a problem the hooking into the protected process is though,most if not all of the top paid for sites hNo hacks for warzone ?in Call of Duty WarZone Hacks & Cheats - I been out of this for 7 years, need to find a decent debugger, anti cheats have improved since my last encounter with activasion. here is me thinking I would walk in and make a simple hack.
Old school first create a honot done shit since 2013in Coders Lounge - Dont think I been on this site since 2013 not even touched a game engine, divorce is a cruel enemy
so before I start researching does blizzard have inbuilt anti cheat or is it just another host like steam only got onover watch hacks ? using auto hotkey ?in Overwatch Discussions - if it is that simple I not hacked for many years but may give this one a go hahahaWhere is the crowded pokemons/stops location?in Pokemon Go Discussions - [QUOTE=johnnxiv;11973679]That's not a good thing then because botters caught all the Pokemon.[/QUOTE]
????????????? everyone gets the same chances to catch the same pokemon lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.