Posts by cncviking
23 posts total, newest first.
I need a coder for a project of minein Coders Lounge - what if the game has a shitty network structure? i think it does, its a simple strategy game from year 2000
would you be able to do it? i will pay well for itI need a coder for a project of minein Coders Lounge - Hello everyone
i was wondering if there are any coders here who are good at ASM, memory, IDA pro and packet editing, who is willing to make an online working money trainer/hack for a game called Red Alert 2. I am willA hack for game Red Alert 2in Hack Requests - I play this game called Red Alert 2
I would like to have an online working moneyhack/trainer for the game, which works online without causing an error. I know this hack was done before in two ways. I know CE, IDA proNeed a good/pro c++ user for a trainerin C++/C Programming - Hey guys,
this guy unfortunately was a wanker and he was bullshitting,
so if anyone is capable of making this hack i am willing to pay 300$ for itHowcome i cant see any "edit" buttom so i can edit my posts?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Howcome i cant see any "edit" buttom so i can edit my posts?
i know i have edited posts here before so i dont understand why i dont see any edit buttom now?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.