Posts by -Lost.?
240 posts total, newest first.
Eu nordic and east accountsin League of Legends Marketplace - /bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpEu nordic and east accountsin League of Legends Marketplace - /bummmmmmmmmmmmmmpEu nordic and east accountsin League of Legends Marketplace - Want a level 30 Eu Nordic and east account
For 2x PBE accounts
If interested post your offers i could i give more accounts depending on the account :)
Each account = 5$BEST PBE ACCOUNTS OFFER EVER !!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Fillmor3;8252781]That wassnt really the way it went was it? I gave you 2 days to contact me, I gave you my skype name 3 times, on 3 different ways. So there was no way you havent seen it. I never called you a scamBEST PBE ACCOUNTS OFFER EVER !!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Fillmor3;8246820]You're prolly right about me not being smart. But its not that the logins didnt work, its that their where literally none inlogs. Just some random key smashing. I also posted on his forum page (Vi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.