Posts by agentmeno7
21 posts total, newest first.
me ensina a usar issoin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=igorw;391255]Im brazilian and this says: Weird Cheat...
I speak englis spanish and portuguese.Entao qualquer coisa(so any thing) make me a question[/quote]
Really? Mad, i speak three languages as well: Englishpls helpin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Lol, nah this was happening to me. At first the wallhack was working, i left the game and came back a few hours later and tried to start up the game and hack but I was then getting the cannot inject dll error. I'm sure iWill fraps run with MPGH pub hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I tried ZD yesterday and it wouldnt record for me.. i dunno why it didnt work for me if it worked for you, kirby.me ensina a usar issoin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=kareka;390981]xiter estranho ...[/quote]
Huhhh? Lmao, why don't you try English?[POLL]What is you're favorite game modein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I've never played Search and Destroy.... maybe il go try it now :P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.