Posts by worst10

51 posts total, newest first.

An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system.in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I haven't used his hack at all since they did not work for me. I only tried them a few times and I liked PsychoBitch's triggerbot better anyway. I've deleted them a few days ago and the problem still remains. I'm now usiAn issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system.in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Hello, Okay, so, I've been having this error 2 or 3 days AFTER I used PsychoBitch's Triggerbot and the PolyLoader. I tried EVERY single solution mentioned on the internet but none of those have worked. Restarting PC, Merccy's Radar & Trigger - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - " An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers. " for god's sake please tell me there''s a fucking solution for this hsit. I've been having this error for over 3 days nowPsycho's simple multihack Version 4.0 *actual one*in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Ohh okay. Thanks for the reply. I was gettin' a little scared there. I have one silly question though. I know its stupid to ask but how high is the risk that I will get banned on CS:GO? Like, I know the risk to get bannePsycho's simple multihack Version 4.0 *actual one*in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I didn't receive a ban... yet. However, I did get kicked from a casual server iwth the following message: " An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers. " Does this have anyt

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us