Posts by Kunii
153 posts total, newest first.
Worried Abouit Vac Banin Unturned Discussions & Help - None
/TooshortMind if I ask?in Unturned Discussions & Help - The general audience doesn't know how to make hacks. And those of us who do know can't be bothered to release it. So yeah, its pretty dead.Teach me how to begin hacking unturned?in Unturned Discussions & Help - If you want to skip getting past the AC simply use this (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=934157). Although I don't recommend it if you have no experience on forehand. It does let you get straight to writing a Unturned Beta Testers! :-)in Unturned Discussions & Help - Oy, throw me in the mix. Im genuinely interested in what on earth you are actually trying to make.I'm trying to use the ESP code in Kr4ken's post.in Unturned Discussions & Help - Go learn C#, as it is the language that the code segment that Kr4ken posted was written in.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.