Posts by DeathPants
17 posts total, newest first.
PS3 Game List v1.9.2in Playstation Hacking - Start to read.
[QUOTE]This utility is mainly for those who have jailbroken Consoles and those who are having errors in their backed up games such as sound issues and if they wish to update a certain game in their list.[NAO FUNCIONAin Playstation Hacking - No, he seriously said "You don't need to download things from this site because it doesn't work."Selling Steam Account/Dota 2 Giftsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Just so you know, this account has the value of 99.17€ (127.50 US Dollar) but I'm selling it to you for 80€ (102.86 US Dollar).
This account contains these games:
http://i50.tinypic.com/2upd6cm.png
It also contaSelling Steam Account/Dota 2 Giftsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - As I needed to sell this account, I'm here to do it.
139557
139558
And there you have it. Those are the games in the account, if you want to buy it. If you came for the Dota 2 keys, the price is 1€ each one.
The acSelling Steam Account/Dota 2 Giftsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - As I needed to sell this account, I'm here to do it.
Games:
139557
Dota 2 Keys:
139558
And there you have it. Those are the games in the account, if you want to buy it. If you came for the Dota 2 keys, the pri
Showing the 5 most recent posts.