Posts by thatbadman
9 posts total, newest first.
Full Auto Shotguns.in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - It half works for me, I hold left mouse after enabling it and it just fires then reloads it doesn't cancel the reload it just lets it go on realoading, any help would be appreciated.
-Edit: Didn't have 1 bound as changeAre Battleye IP banning people now?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Title says it all, I bought a new key and changed it, and still can't get on any servers because I have been banned?
Thanks in advance[CSS] ExternalBhopScript By H4ke [BHOP SCRIPT]in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Worked perfectly, just had to find the DLL.
Thanks.Me and a Friend search a Spawn Service!!!! FOR DAYZin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I can spawn you things, but my bypass is detected, I'll add you on Skype so I can tell you when my bypass is updated[DayZ] Arma II: Operation Arrowhead Key-Shop [$3] [Cheapest on the Web]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Quick response and the key works, I would definitely recommend buying from him!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.