Posts by CalciumFire
170 posts total, newest first.
Who here thinks Botmaker is just a little script kiddie with nothing else to do?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - You must be retarded.How to kill the gamein Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Bots can connect to the server remotely and don't have to go through the typical registration process.
I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by doing this, mind expanding on that, Botmaker?Spam botsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I can only conclude that botmaker is mentally challenged if he thinks that this is going to change anything.can anybody help me un brick my weapon slot?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Just use HxD."Buy" any item, how does this work?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I answered your question accordingly. Got a problem with that?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.