Posts by Aggressivek
4 posts total, newest first.
Spawning Items?in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - If anyone can spawn me items and is online at the moment please message me or leave your skype! Will reward thanks! *I did look at all the other threads they're all offline.Spawning Items?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Is there anyone that can do it for free? Id really appreciate it! Just add your skype and ill add you. Thanks!Weapon Crates?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lockdown6435;6426989]In order to get a weapon crate, you have to execute the script yourself and spawn the crate yourself.[/QUOTE]
Is there any safe way to do so right now without getting caught? Or just spawningWeapon Crates?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Sort of just getting into DayZ and I heard some people talking about people bringing in weapon crates into servers? Is this possible and are there any servers that any of you know that has a weapon crate where I can just
Showing the 4 most recent posts.