Posts by foxyroxy
42 posts total, newest first.
DayZNavigator v4.0 (by sd333221)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nebell;6994945]As much as you clam it's not detectable, you're wrong. It is. I keep getting kicked for "Battle Eye Hack #2". No ban but if I get kicked for that reason it's obvious it's detectable.
Been using thisDayZNavigator v4.0 (by sd333221)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ℒεℬøss;6954724]use this version, why use an old version?[/QUOTE]
Just as an update, I upgraded to 4.0 (I was using 3.8 previously while 4.0 was out because I don't play other maps and why stop DayZNavigator v4.0 (by sd333221)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Just an FYI. I have used navigator all summer really, always with no issues till tonight. I played for only 5 minutes and received a gamehack #2 kick. No battle eye ban yet but I'll assume that will be a delay. I haveDayZNavigator v4.0 (by sd333221)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=hax.exe;6940916]Start everything as admin that means you must start your browser as admin too.
E: http://s7.postimage.org/9g2kj5hy3/image.png (http://postimage.org/) image (http://postimage.org/)
If i see more oDayZ Navigator v3.8 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ℒεℬøss;6931253]dont ever auto refresh -,-[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about never using autorefresh when you close the log tab and keep the map tab open?
I just use it normally and have never (knock
Showing the 5 most recent posts.