Posts by CodySP
10 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms Public Hack Updatedin Hack/Release News - [quote=RecoveryOne;608651]People need to read before they post.[/quote]
I did read it, I'm yelling at other people =_=Combat Arms Public Hack Updatedin Hack/Release News - Hey Geniuses!
The hack doesn't work anymore!!!
How about instead of just trying the link and posting
You read the mother fucking Thread!Davein General - Dave is back in town
So just be patient
@ Bug, Some leech and some don't. Don't judge us as a crowed >_>
Also, Sarcasm is never apparent on a forum, since you can't express emotion.Nexon sucks mangina :Din Flaming & Rage - Kinda of a 2 sided argument, I agree that Nexon sucks in more ways then one, but personally, I like MapleStory, Not necessarily GMS, but private servers have fancied me before.I'm Backin News & Announcements - in an event such as this, there is only one thing to do
Celebrate.
And then
Point and laugh O_O
Showing the 5 most recent posts.