Posts by moopderp
17 posts total, newest first.
Project X - Aimbot, Telekill, Ghost Mode, OPK, Weapon Teleport, NPC-OPK, And more!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I use DreamInject. Win7 64 bit
---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------
This IS detected. :mad::(:eek::confused:Menu pub v1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Reflex-;6465366]He Already has [/QUOTE]
Im pretty sure he has.
I am just telling him to stop complaining.Menu pub v1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=J;6465304]lmao...
1. You don't have to update anything accept for addresses.
2. And if it was 100% empty, then why is there a full menu class in it...
Explain to me please?[/QUOTE]
Dude just make your won hackabathx v1.0 Hot Key Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Wow... D/Ced then banned... thnx a lot ._.abathx v1.0 Hot Key Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I just crashed after 5mins ._. With no hacks on.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.