Posts by Awkack
4 posts total, newest first.
AWA Origins Server - Corrupt Admins ( I feel bad :/ )in DayZ Help & Requests - Well, taking down the whole website with A DDOS-attack was a bit unnecessary I would say..AWA Origins Server - Corrupt Admins ( I feel bad :/ )in DayZ Help & Requests - fun fun funRotMG Server Collaboration Threadin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=krazyshank;7898239]Me and corang built the MMO Empire source and created a proper mySQL database for it.
However, when we create a character, we connect to the server fine, then sit at a black screen.
Anyone know The infistar "8" Remote Exec Decoded.in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I don't see why everyone is so butthurt? The code released in the OP isn't even the RE itself....Dayz server without BE (custom security)in DayZ Discussion - nah
tooshort
Showing the 5 most recent posts.