Posts by jayteete

17 posts total, newest first.

Selling 2nd Lt w/ all of 4th season mega capsule + more--- 100$in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Troublesh00t;10160371]http://imgur.com/a/yQoef fixed link for you, would be interested in trading? I have these accounts : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=900229 and http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthreadSelling 2nd Lt w/ all of 4th season mega capsule + more--- 100$in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello fellow friends, I am very unfamiliar with the selling system on this forum, but I 'm here to sell my account that I've been wanting to get rid of for a while now. If you guys are interested in buying this account pSelling AVA Account w/ all of 4th mega caps guns + morein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=vietvu1;9471898]I can give you 50$ for it. Do u have the original email with it?[/QUOTE] I don't know bro, I was aiming for around 250- 280 becuase I've invested a lot into this game. Oh and also its jayteete@hotmSelling AVA Account w/ all of 4th mega caps guns + morein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - So I was thinking about quitting the game, so here I am trying to sell this account here. My skype name is: jayteete add me so that we can talk about this account. Btw please don't call, just message me. Have a looquestion about selling ava accin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - If I were to sell my acc, how would I get my money? I don't have a PayPal account. Would Amazon gift cards work XD

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us