Posts by King Yo
35 posts total, newest first.
Account for Sale 70*in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - This person is a scammer! I have done trades with him before, do not do trades with him! If he does not reply to the owner within 1 day the account will BE GETTING BANNED. The person who owned this account was hacked!Hokko Vouches Threadin Vouches - Date: 08/12/2013
Other Person involved:me
Item that has been sold/traded: Life + Pots
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional: Fast tradeBack On The Market: Selling Massive Account (12 Chars, 12k Fame 12 8/8s)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Characters of the RotMG Player: TheBalrog | RealmEye.com (http://www.realmeye.com/player/TheBalrog)List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - 1086339 Is a scammer, he just scammed me out of $225 ( I will 99 percent get it back due to the notes of the payment). I'll upload proof later.Buying rotmg acount for MUTCH $$$$$$in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Why so? What has he done?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.