Posts by Lyberith
28 posts total, newest first.
External iSuk v2.1.1 (Trigger, RCS, Glow, Etc...)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - How come this doesnt work on MM?ReduxAL - A Smart Recoil Reducerin Apex Legends Hacks & Cheats - Kindly pls make a video about the installation. Many of us are struggling here.
And are there any options that would work for a different resolution other than 1080p?Simple CSGO Essentials v2.7.5in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - How do I fix RCS? cuz when I use aimbot and lock to the targeted bone, the RCS won't work.Dog External Multichack [03/02/2019]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ItsBl4z3;14215164]
working fine.
I won't ask for help if I didn't get any problems. For you its working for me it's not i guess you should consider others O_ODog External Multichack [03/02/2019]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=hitler1;14212119]Working fine i check.[/QUOTE]
It works however RCS doesn't work sometimes when using AK-47, SG553, and FAMAS. I tried changing the values of smoothing and fov still it doesn't solve the prob for
Showing the 5 most recent posts.