Posts by Trubs
13 posts total, newest first.
$1 for 50 of every item, legal and illegal.in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Very quick and easy service, recommended :D$1 for 50 of every item, legal and illegal.in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Please add me on skype as Trubsz123Inventory Edit Method Working 100% No errors No bypasser!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Willing to pay someone $4.00 through paypal to spawn me a set of items using this hack. add me on Skype Trubsz123 if interested.Inventory Edit Method Working 100% No errors No bypasser!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ℒεℬøss;6477454]u should stop hacking. Maybe they put hackers on a watch list boh1[/QUOTE]
Doubtful, I didn't get banned for this hack, it was for other ones. I just want to make sure I don't joiInventory Edit Method Working 100% No errors No bypasser!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Viralkill;6472129]Please shutup about it not working
Ive used it for 3 weeks now.
I found a Seattle server no one uses and the admin doesn't track/care i spawn on shore and edit in every conceivable item than
Showing the 5 most recent posts.