Posts by abathx
152 posts total, newest first.
Selling 1LT 14 perms, Leader Of A Clan, CBL Clean,in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Lol, I don't the see the proof of Scam there?I'm still waiting for UH to get defaced.GOA 200 % + in game | 25+ perms | Cheap | Must Goin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Ill take thisi account instead, add me on skype man unlimited.gaming boboSelling 1LT 14 perms, Leader Of A Clan, CBL Clean,in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Ill take it add me on skype:
unlimited.gamingCOMBAT ARMS ACCOUNT MAJ.2 FOR WoW ACCOUNT! PERM P90TR SEin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I Can give you 60$ for this ;(. PPJuggalo200's VIP HOOK |Unlimted Ammo| |D3D color chams| |HD MODE| |Invisable Mode|in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What he did:
-Make a menu.
-Add Features name but forgot to use spell check
-Didn't insert the Codes and just finished the project like that.
-Released it.
-Doesn't work.
#yolo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.