Posts by WindwardLeaf
54 posts total, newest first.
Making Money From An Arcade Machine?in General - [QUOTE=Ethen;7890719]
Yes. And buy bouncers to make sure they get out in 5 minutes or less.[/QUOTE]
$3 for 5 minutes or $20 for a day pass boboMaking Money From An Arcade Machine?in General - [QUOTE=Ethen;7890691]Set up a porn machine and make them pay 3 dollars. I bet you'll make big money.[/QUOTE]
Hmmmm... modify a photo booth into a pr0n station... :DMaking Money From An Arcade Machine?in General - Is this even worth it? I have been thinking about buying an old machine and cleaning it up and putting it in a Mom and Pop shop in town. From what I have searched, the older machines tend to be $300-$400. Does anybody ha173 EBooks $5 Autobuyin User Services - The auto buy link doesn't work. FYI :hidesmile:Making Money Perfected! [LEGIT] [FAST] [CHEAP] [VOUCH!]in User Services - [QUOTE=Mohaimen Hassan;7878539]Ok.. First Customer Gets it For 8 - 10$ fast![/QUOTE]
I will purchase for $8!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.