Posts by MrDanZ
66 posts total, newest first.
aIW Unlocker [RepZ, IW4M, AIW3, STEAM ] Gun, Title, Level...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Same here. I have process IW4MP.dat and the .exe one doesn't work either. The main one it uses is .dat because it has the higher memory.
Other trainers try to find IW4M.dat/exe so I can't use them :/
P.S: How would I knCoD World At War Prestige & Level Hack.in Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - Press F11, at first it will say your current level, but then when you enter a match and get like 1 kill, it will change to 65.DanZ ROTMG Hack v2.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Gnus;6771824]Thanks, it is much easier on the eyes to play on your client....one problem I have is the autoshoot feature doesn't seem to work....any help is much appreciated.[/QUOTE]
press I when you enter a caveDanZ ROTMG Hack v2.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MrMagma;6769209]I like your clients, but I don't like the auto nexus, is there a way to take it out that you can teach/do yourself?[/QUOTE]
i posted a video in post, look at my hack post, there is a how to remove DanZ ROTMG Hack v2.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=clyde1998;6762863]why Danz why! i loved your clients because of no full screenD:[/QUOTE]
just dont maximize the window
Showing the 5 most recent posts.