Posts by DLL
10 posts total, newest first.
WANTING TO BUY ACCOUNT 2LT1+ FOR $30 VISAin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - No sorry i dont do paypal.A MUST HAVE!!in Combat Arms Tutorials - THANKS DUDE :# helps alot. :DDWANTING TO BUY ACCOUNT 2LT1+ FOR $30 VISAin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I have full credit card details for the visa and i will trade for an account.SELLING MAJ3 - 5 PERMS 568K GP.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Selling MAJ3 With 5 perms and 568k GP
ONLY ACCEPTING NX
CBL Clean, Never Hacked/Banned
NX first to prevent scammers.
Perms:
G3
L96A1 Artic Wolf
ACR
M416 CQB
AK-47
http://i49.tinypic.com/2hzpf6a.jpgLooking for Editorsin General - Name: Alec Beazley
Age: 22
Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game): Combat Arms only. I am very skilled and know plenty about this game.
Time available: I'm on every day.
Reas
Showing the 5 most recent posts.