Posts by Deadeys
61 posts total, newest first.
Help Needed And Fastin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=itsmebadman;6574279]When i do GhostTextBox1.Clear() why do i get a error saying "The error is "Clear is not a member of jector v2.0.ghosttextbox"?
Can some one help me on this.[/QUOTE]
"jector v2.0.ghosttexUndetected DIP Hookin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I reversed the hack of Mamo's, he also uses this mehod. When I was reversing it I laught very very hard xD but now I see the source xD I even laugh harder... I never thought that it was correct what I revered.. It lookedNeed CF Strides !!in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=giniyat101;6543930]busted ![/QUOTE]
What do you mean?@ how to convert .dll to .Cpp ?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=giniyat101;6537378]no known program that does that except its clr not native..
any way i already tried in small bases and succeeded alot (and reversing float shit is a little harder tehe)
anyway the owner of theCrossFire Trainer... No Dllsin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=xKickAss;6540783]If i don't miss, xtrap detect cshell readmemory (idk if write too)[/QUOTE]
It workes here...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.