Posts by hax4me
23 posts total, newest first.
Looking to buy a one-time spawn service from someone trusted.in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi,
Plain and simple, I'm looking to buy a cheap spawn service for a one-off time.
I'm not looking for vehicles, only a teleport and a box spawn with all items in the game.
Not looking to spend more than $1.
Wanting to BUY spawn service.in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Lassedenvåde;8702584]im able to spawn stuff to you :)[/QUOTE]
This guy spawned me some items that I wanted for $1,
thanks mate :)Wanting to BUY spawn service.in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi,
I'm looking to buy a cheap spawn service on DayZ (vanilla), public hive. I'm wanting hopefully an item box as I currently have no gear at all, and possibly a vehicle depending on if it alters the price.
If you DayZ Spawning service! CHEAPEST AVAILABLE!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Added on skype, awaiting acceptance. :)ARMA 3 (Alpha lite giveaway)in ArmA 3 Marketplace - 149 /msgtooshort
Showing the 5 most recent posts.