Posts by ShadyJN
31 posts total, newest first.
Elite: Dangerous 64bit trainerin Trainers and Cheats - [QUOTE=kabachi;14576768]Keep in mind that they will close your shadow banned account if they detect more hack being used.[/QUOTE]
I'm okay with that, I'm just riding this account all the way to the bottom and having funElite: Dangerous 64bit trainerin Trainers and Cheats - I used everything except the unsafe tab and Just received a permanent ban from all multiplayer aspects, even private groups. Time to trash this account.
But then again...... I only ever do solo play anyways lmfao, I'm jElite: Dangerous 64bit trainerin Trainers and Cheats - Word from not_so_dangerous, the update will come this weekend homies!Elite: Dangerous 64bit trainerin Trainers and Cheats - Beep Boop, contacting author for new version
beep boopISLAM ISNT ISIS , ISLAM IS THE TOPin Religion - [QUOTE=Empire;11125069]
Right. Right. Of course.
So you were comparing them and therefore equating them.
This is a problem. Because technically, you are right. There exist terrorist in most major world religions.
B
Showing the 5 most recent posts.