Posts by Slinger137
13 posts total, newest first.
(Important) Getting rid of your keylogger if you downloaded maximo's hack!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - that doesn't work for me.
i searched for that file last night but I can't find it.
Norton said it deleted it but every 5 mins it says it again. then again. then again.
do I have to restart to get rid of it completly?Halo 3 Countdownin Programming Tutorials - I need it for my laptop for MLG
so that I know when my team mates can get custom or when weapons spawnHalo 3 Countdownin Programming Tutorials - Ok.
I want a program that uses countdowns when I press a hotkey(s)
so when I press the hotkey(s) that I set it will countdown the time until a weapon respawns
could anyone make that?
Custom Hotkeys and Times?
Swearingin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=hyak;629988]isnt that only ca?[/quote]
some other games will let you cuss like thatDon't wanna play WoW?in Hack Requests - anyone not wanna play WoW and have an account that has at least one day left on there acocunt?
I dont care if it has any thing on it just PM me.
I really want to play the game but with the trial i am limited
Thanks!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.