Posts by hippopbinh1
15 posts total, newest first.
About Weapon pointerin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Pingo
This cshell is CF VN
Thanks you, Let's me try itAbout Weapon pointerin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - @Pingo Thanks
I would like to send your my Cshell.
You can help me find the offsets?
I scaned it but my hack not working.
Do you have Yahoo or Skype?
[Quote]
WeaponMgr 0xAE8370
NoReload My Base Wall hack not working. Palse help me!!!in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - =]]z hack cf private huh?My Base Wall hack working, NoWeaponChangeDelay not working. Palse help me!!!in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - ..........................................................About Weapon pointerin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I know how to scan offset and addy in Cshell
However The Weapon pointer i scaned It's fake
http://d.f11.photo.zdn.vn/upload/original/2012/08/12/21/47/134478285380958_574_574.jpg
0xAE8370 -> It's not working
So I try t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.