Posts by Zenith712
205 posts total, newest first.
50$ Karma Koin - SELLING FOR 25$in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Younameit;7569607]stillpoor. now want a dime to go buy more pixels with it?
*OH EM GEEES I GOT UR EMAILS zenithscape2@hotmail.com*[/QUOTE]
Nah, I don't use that email..
That's fake.50$ Karma Koin - SELLING FOR 25$in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Younameit;7569571]collect all the info u can and post here: Scammer Grave - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scammer-grave/)
this 50$ Karma Koin - SELLING FOR 25$in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - 1. That gold is fraudulent.
2. You're trying to SCAM ME.50$ Karma Koin - SELLING FOR 25$in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Younameit;7569535]u need screenies of the full conversation and ungame[/QUOTE]
EXACTLY.
/I rest my case.50$ Karma Koin - SELLING FOR 25$in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - 1. Ban me on MPGH.
2. I don't give a fuck, I'll move on with my life.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.