Posts by Wiggle
9 posts total, newest first.
Realm Relay GUI-D (RRGUID)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the release.Elemental Realms-hamachiin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - I'll be waiting.loot changingin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - angelofsilence123 I have heard of this idea before (although only sarcastically), but I don't think it would be possible unless people (quite a few people here) were willing to start devoting whole days of their life haV4.x and later : How should i name this hack?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=lofi;6879196]Iron Boots ;) [/QUOTE]
I got that reference of yours ;)aaaaaand its fixed? (cheat engine item hack)in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Infineon752 You really screwed him over didn't you? Were any Admin Swords in there, if so, I wish him luck...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.