Posts by driftman09
14 posts total, newest first.
.NET Rust UnBan Toolin Rust Hacks / Cheats - First off I have a minor fix to the cracked issue. You just need to make a new profile on your PC and play the game there... not an issue as if you really want to play the game that bad you should buy it.
Second : I thirust crashing to the desktopin Rust Discussions & Help - Same problemCracked Rust V.25.02.2014 crashin Rust Discussions & Help - Same fucking problemBF3 OverDose v1.2 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Still undetected? Just want to hear/read it from someone currently using the hack.Call of Duty: Ghosts - Stats Editor [by: Oday]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9004256]
It's UD.
They didn't even enable VAC..:p
We still don't know how LAC works..[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the Fast reply, your da man! I will do dis shit.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.