Posts by one23
151 posts total, newest first.
I am Scammer? =|in CrossFire Discussions - [quote=Snipermon;4404946]Proof or gtfo dont say anything without proof !![/quote]
yah ill take ur advice ill gtfo people on mpgh cant even be trustedI am Scammer? =|in CrossFire Discussions - [quote=Takari;4404925]I believe more -DoN-HakEr- than I believe you.
He is VIP /mhu
And you actually got no proof /fmm
Sorry , although I don't judge anything.[/quote]
you believe him ok w/e man believe the VIP whoI am Scammer? =|in CrossFire Discussions - [quote=-DoN-HakEr-;4404887]g2g, If im banned on morning for no fucking reason, I will kill that lier faggot[/quote]
you will kill me threatening me little fucker ill fly to finland and kick your assI am Scammer? =|in CrossFire Discussions - [quote=-DoN-HakEr-;4404859]do he have proofs? NO =|
im not fucking scammer ! We did succesfully trade ! I gave the acc (Cant login anymore btw) And now everyone is spamming to me -.-
one23[/quote]
GTFO DUDE WE NEVER D36k EXP = Free accountin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - *Gay*_*Lord*
Showing the 5 most recent posts.