Posts by shev22
24 posts total, newest first.
how to play WR Japanin WarRock Korea Hacks - I have an account but never played bacause it never worked out for me, ill try this method now. Hope it works ;)
I play KWR aswell, but i heared it wont become available annymoreWarRock ~ Premiumsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello, I dont play WarRock anymore, and i decided to sell all my ESN code's i've earned through the years.
I sell:
3x 3 days-pass $1,80
2x 10 days gold premium $5,50
PROOF:
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/1517/prooWeapon Script [Updatet] + [New Country Famas] + [Golden M4A1 + AI_AW + Much more]in WarRock - International Hacks - OMG, i cant wait! :Ogold guns scriptin WarRock - International Hacks - Famas: Item is no longer valid, all the other gold ones work instead! :)Selling Korean Nexon Accounts!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'am selling Korean Nexon Accounts!
Check my site for more details :)
Gaming Goods (http://www.gamestuff.de.vc/)
Thx ~ZX
Showing the 5 most recent posts.