Posts by SinCity781
73 posts total, newest first.
Svchost = t3h g4y.in Hardware & Software Support - [QUOTE=NukeAssault;71107]So i killed svchost.exe by accident. Now I have no sound, I sign in slower and things freeze sometimes. Ive looked around and nothing seemed to help... Or it was too confusing to do. XD
So if [OFF]Enter in NY server?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Furtiv;57797]well, then maybe dave is doing something...[/QUOTE]
you know what since you need and account i'll give you one just hit me up or sumthin cuz i have like 4 clean accounts lol ..........:cool:Merry FUCKING Christmasin General - [QUOTE=1h1a1i;57697]HAVE A HAPPPY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL OF US (EX-USERS)
I DO NOT KNOW WHY IM DOING THIS! 79 YOU DICKER! YOUR NOT AN EX ANY MORE :o
OH AND FUCK YOU ALL ;)[/QUOTE]
Fuck you whore .........i gave [OFF]Enter in NY server?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=MagikBullet;57686]Steps:
1. Take a cab to: Brasilia Kubitschek Int'l, DF
2. Buy a one-way ticket to: New York, New York (Economy ticket recommended)
3. Rent a car while at LGA.
4. Drive to Best Buy located h[RELEASE]PB Ban appeals.in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=TechNixz;57599]In this thread you are able to post some good Ban appeal texts, so you can help others to get unbanned,
You can appeal through the web ticket system at www.evenbalance.com
I got rid of my HW ban t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.