Posts by IndianaBlob
98 posts total, newest first.
Borderlands 2 crashes when start new game.in Borderlands 2 Hacks - No help/error section..
Hey. Wondering if anyone can help me, every time I start a new game(got no saves) my borderlands 2 crashes, anyone know why?
I keep getting a load of 'Address error's'.
Thanks,
Moxxi Slot Hack...in Borderlands 2 Hacks - Been busy, but I doubt this will work as borderlands has been updated(v.1.5) a lot since I last played...Needing a OMM for steam trade.in Middleman Lounge - Needing a OMM for me and DEATHWISE so I can trade my steam account with him.Steam Account looking for a good offer.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=DEATHWISE;6991181]add me on skype please ?
Skype : deathw1se
---------- Post added 11-24-2012 at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-23-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------
You there bro ?[/QUOTE]
Don't use skypeWant to trade steam account for 2 good games!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - They're all my games.
Steam Community :: ^^0Lloyd ^^1DCamo :: Games (http://steamcommunity.com/id/IndianaBlob/games?tab=all)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.