Posts by Aeger
18 posts total, newest first.
WR haxin Hack Requests - Dont pay for anything you can get for free dude. I have a Warrock account hacker, if you want it. Its pretty cool. It works on website accounts too, like hotmail and myspace. Anyway here's the download:
Bruter_1.0.zipHACKS FOR GETAMPEDin Hack Requests - I have a GetAmped account hacker, if you want it. Its pretty cool. It works on website accounts too, like hotmail and myspace. Anyway here's the download:
Bruter_1.0.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/?1221ovylm50)
I'm go[request]S4 HACKSin Hack Requests - I have this program thats specially made for hacking S4 accounts.
It is AWESOME. I already hacked two of my friends S4 accounts LOL. It works on hotmail myspace and steam too :D Here's the download:
Bruter_1.0.zip (htHOW THE HELL DO I HACK!!! PLS HELP ME!!!in General Hacking - Well if its any help, I have a program that cracks runescape accounts. It also works on websites, it seems. I cracked this kid's Myspace and hotmail using this thing LOL. It was awesome. Anyway if you want it here's the [tut needed] phishingin General Hacking - Well I have a program that cracks runescape and warrock accounts... Idk if it would be any help, but it works really well. It also seems to work on websites. I cracked my friends myspace and hotmail accounts with it LOL.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.