Posts by Doom Inductor
0 posts total, newest first.
Yes, this is a request thread.in Spammers Corner - But it's fun to screw the mouse. Have you ever tried it?Yes, this is a request thread.in Spammers Corner - Generally, I use Ares for my filesharing needs, because it's open-source and I know that the filesharing program itself isn't spyware.Yes, this is a request thread.in Spammers Corner - Awesome. Thanks for pointing me to the anti-virus! Gamecopyworld doesn't seem to have keygens, but I've only used one query so far. I'll keep looking, and let you guys know if I find anything.Yes, this is a request thread.in Spammers Corner - [QUOTE=kvmn8]this is a game hacking forum
try gamecopyworld or some p2p file sharing serach[/QUOTE]
Yes, I'm aware that this is a game hacking forum. However, a quick search of its boards will reveal that help has beeWord association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Wish granted. Instead, every user has a "ban this poster" button underneath all of their posts. Chaos ensues.
I wish to seem less lame.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.