Posts by DarknessSky
6 posts total, newest first.
Edit offline saves?in XBOX Help - Hello!
So I have found my offline saves on my Xbox. Am I able to move the files over to a USB, edit the save with like Horizon and then move it over to my Xbox again without JTAG?A Steam trading card/badge hack?in General Hacking - Sorry for the eventually bump. If now used a hack to get all TF2 achievements and it says "no card drops remaining in this game" and I haven't received a single card drop, does that take away all my chances of getting caPossible to play on the "real" MW2 servers?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hi!
So my friend is playing MW2 on the official servers and I want to join him, is there any way to play it if he sends all the files to me? Is there any way to play on the official servers without actually have the gMW2 Unlock everything?in XBOX Help - Hello!
So I have been playing MW2 for a while and now I want to hack it ;)
How likely is it that a moderator or something will see me hacking? (I want to hack all weapons, all camos, all attachments, all pro, all tNitroSmily's Mw3 Multihack[Mp + Sp] [In-game + Stat]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Just crashes my SP
Showing the 5 most recent posts.