Posts by ricky
116 posts total, newest first.
New non-paypal walmart/macys/target etc. boxing method - $200 BTC or a fair pricein Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I need a new laptop and would just rather buy the method and do the boxing myself than pay someone to do it
I'm thinking $200 BTC would be fair, but I'm willing to pay more if necessary. I don't run a service so just $1k bitcoin to whoever can fix my failed best buyin User Services - fake signed. 5 weeks old. called them 3 times. first time they said refund would be issued within 2 weeks. 2nd time they said item was still out for delivery so they couldn't do anything. third time they said I could filWayfair Mattress Refundin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I need a wayfair mattress refunded, ships with in home setup (although I'm not sure what this means, might mean I can just instruct them to leave it out front?)
$1200 order, offering 10%Rohanaadi refunding service -7%in User Services - Does beachcamera investigate? Do you still do QVC? Do they investigate?
Looking to flip a couple grand‡Apple Refunds‡ 100% success ratein User Services - Hey everyone! I have been doing off site deals and been in the realm of crippling graduate work lately but would like to reopen my service to the community. I will be redesigning my shop and offering my original apple se
Showing the 5 most recent posts.