Posts by phatmonkey
7 posts total, newest first.
~Weepcraft~[VIP Version][No need for Magic Launcher]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - This was cracked by barclaytech not by this user.
Was posted on BASSCODE before this was posted on here, which leads me to assume that he took it from their and posted here.
While it's nice to share, it's not nice to nWilling to buy an Minecraft accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - If you can pay through liberty reserve, I have one. PM mePrimary Weapon Trainer [MP v17]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Shiro Itami;7779233]Keep in mind Bans take a while. I'm waiting on mine since about 5 days ago I used this. I have yet to get banned.
You may have used other "cheats". You may also have used this improperly, showPrimary Weapon Trainer [MP v17]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I am so sad.
I used this on ONE gun so i could get diamond.
Got banned. FML
Never using cheats again.Steam COMBO AALL FILES NEEDED PROGRAM TO MAKE COMBO LIST ..in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I am pretty sure all these files he has have been downloaded from HF for free.
Do not pay for these.
He is looking to get something for public items.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.