Posts by netihiir
15 posts total, newest first.
Trading steam account for a good LoL accountin League of Legends Marketplace - i have acc to tradeTrading Amazing Steam Account For A League Accountin League of Legends Marketplace - I got account, silverEUW acc for EUNE accin League of Legends Marketplace - Acc traded!Have a Level 30 LOL acc on Euw looking to trade for some RPin League of Legends Marketplace - And I got my account back already, so he doesn't have anything to sell anymore!Have a Level 30 LOL acc on Euw looking to trade for some RPin League of Legends Marketplace - He is a scammer, don't trade with him!! He has my account what I'm getting it back in few hours by support! Account name is EstGhost and he is scammer! Don't trust him!
---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previ
Showing the 5 most recent posts.