Posts by SATANICAT
1,364 posts total, newest first.
The HELL? Why did I let myself do this...in General - /exaggeration
Although the quality vs. quantity factor intrudes as well. I changed my mind. No. haha All this site needs is more dead babies and then it'll be more golden.The HELL? Why did I let myself do this...in General - This shit's more active than 4chan now. Dave's gone viral. Fuck yeah. Still manic as shit though.The HELL? Why did I let myself do this...in General - LAWL. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Good. Sorry for being incomprehensible, too many dead babies. The more trolls, the more lols. JAJAJAJA GUT.The HELL? Why did I let myself do this...in General - First, all invitations to join my cult are extended.
Second, how goes it?
Third, just when I though I was a fully-recovered addict, the residue of MPGH made me dig this shit back up. I don't expect many to rememberAm I the only one who still finds MPGH fascinating?in General - I used to find this place fascinating, but I've been to lazy to come back. Sorry.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.