Posts by Confin3d
3,253 posts total, newest first.
Royce Negative Rep againin Reputation Dispute & Review - Royce has given me negative rep with question marks as the reason so I am opening this thread to dispute it, MPGH rules state All reputation must have reasons provided for why reputation occurred, otherwise a valid removExtrapolated Negative Rep on Dead threadin Reputation Dispute & Review - Post/Thread Reputation was received on: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1252523&p=12724542#post12724542
https://gyazo.com/548daf86d934ea25f5f9fbce81556c68
Date: 7/25/2019
Reason for dispute: I have2 Years laterin General - One has to wonder how many people suffered due to the malicious program you approved back in the day in the ROTMG section. Fortnite is suitable for you however. ;)I just found out you can legally buy bears for like $4000 eachin General - "A good hard swat to the nose will put him back in his place!" GL with that ;pWTB Paypal account fully verified without holds $40 btcin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - added /tooshort
Showing the 5 most recent posts.