Posts by moeezk
5 posts total, newest first.
Project Blackout launcher for MPGH Members (PBloader V.1)in Piercing Blow Tools - If i may ask, how did you make this?Does anyone know how to make a no recoil hack in C++?in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - All I really ever want in a hack is no recoil lol. I was using [B]oss's no recoil hack for crossfire, and I really want to know how to make one my self. I know you need basic knowledge of C++ and olly but if any has any iZone D3D Menu Hack V.1 | Prefect NoRecoil/Spread | Works On x64 /x32 |With Loader|in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Are there any tutorials around explaining how to make no recoil hacks? specifically for crossfire or any free fps?How to make Cheat Engine undetectedin Sudden Attack General - Without cheat engine, it'd be almost impossible to make hacks.aeronyx of MPGH Presents: a Combat Arms c l æ n e r ²in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - I know you didn't create the GUI but do you know how flames did?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.