Posts by Hadriiw
3 posts total, newest first.
PBE|CHEAP ACCOUNTS|MAKE YOUR OFFERin League of Legends Marketplace - Hello guys, I'm selling a few PBE Accounts.
They will have level 30, all skins and enough RP/IP to buy whatever you want.
I don't have a prize, so feel free to make your offer.
Skype: hadriiw
I accept PayPal PBE ACCOUNTS 4$ EACHin League of Legends Marketplace - Hello guys I'm selling PBE Accounts, they are permanent.
Im selling them for 4$ each.
Contact me in Skype: HadriiwEUW | CHEAP | 66 CHAMPS | 26 SKINS ( VERY NICE SKINS )in League of Legends Marketplace - Hey im selling me EUW account it comes with original mail
Is silver 2 Atm has 300 rp and 300 ip.
Skin list:silverfang akali, heartseeker ashe, sherwood forest ashe, iblitzcrank, pulsefire ezreal, dark candy fiddlestickEUN ACC| 112 CHAMPS | 28 SKINS | CHEAP | MAKE YOUR OFFER |in League of Legends Marketplace - Hey im selling my Eunordic Account.
It comes with Original mail , has 858 RP and 1713 IP
Skin List: Justicar Aatrox , Popstar Ahri, Infernal Alistar, Panda Annie, Bioforge Darius, Atlantean Fizz, Pool Party Graves, Full EUNORDIC Acc 108 Champs 33 Skins Cheapin League of Legends Marketplace - its sold :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.