Posts by Killborn556
175 posts total, newest first.
Question about guid & ip banin DayZ Help & Requests - So what if you wanted to hack on a server that you play legit on with another account... how can you make sure the two accounts won't be related?
Right now I am guessing new steam account & different ip, but I want to[Tutorial]Dayz Mod Dupe Glitchin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Mikkelull;9688742]You're doing it to slow then, and have to be on Ethernet. Right when you pull the Ethernet, and I mean right when you do it, you put to backpack in car, and disconnect. As soon as youre in the m[Tutorial]Dayz Mod Dupe Glitchin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Patched, don't work no more :(I used to script, and now I can't change my keyin DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=NormenJaydenFBI;9684476]After the recent update Steam will automatically updates to your old key.[/QUOTE]
This is happening to me to, every time I change my cd key I get the global ban msg even though they aren'tDayz Mod Dupe Glitch 7/23/2014 WORKING ON ALL MODSin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - If anyone is interested in a dupe glitch that works on any and all dayz mods I will sell it to the highest offer.
If done right it is undetectable, this dupe is not public and cannot be found anywhere on public forums (
Showing the 5 most recent posts.