Posts by Iwannabeahacker
181 posts total, newest first.
MW3 Nat Type: Strictin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9240117]
To settings. Google: --your router name-- port forward[/QUOTE]
Still doesn't work :( at strictMW3 Nat Type: Strictin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9239401]Aren't this ports OK?
UDP: 27000-27015, 27015-27030, 3074
TCP: 27014-27050, 3074[/QUOTE]
Wait do I add those to my network router or do I have to go to my router settings? Like type my defaulMW3 Nat Type: Strictin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Hey guys, I was wondering if there were other ways of getting/making your NAT type open. I tried opening/adding some ports as well as allowing MW3 through my firewall. None of these work (for me at least) and I was wondeHow to avoid ban or reports in CoD: Ghostsin Call of Duty Ghosts Tutorials - You can still be banned on it... The game is still linked to your main account so if you're banned on your fake/second account. They will probably block you main accountGhosts .NET External ESP v1.5 [3.5.4]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xAssasin;9101857]Im having an issue where i open the hack, the overlay shows, but after a bit the launcher crashes, any ideas?[/QUOTE]
Do you have it in windows no border?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.