Posts by bsgpseller
68 posts total, newest first.
Discussing the possible removal of a site censorin Account Recovery & Support - Truthfully I was hoping to get the name Judaism - though I feel it's safe to assume that's not a likely possible change :P -
Also Liz, I promise I won't pester you and if you are uncomfortable with this request I fullyDiscussing the possible removal of a site censorin Account Recovery & Support - Also Liz, I understand if this is an entirely Dave matter, I'll wait till he's free to discuss. However, I'm still curious about the name change :).
All the best!Discussing the possible removal of a site censorin Account Recovery & Support - Hello Administrators,
My name is Dave and through some recent disputes due to an accidental banning, I have recently found my way back to MPGH and it's market/community. That being said, I have noticed that unfortuna[RSGP/PP/Other] ۞♣۞ BSGPSeller's RoTMG Buying/Selling Shop ۞♣۞ [Fast & Trustworthy]in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Available & Selling![RSGP/PP/Other] ۞♣۞ BSGPSeller's RoTMG Buying/Selling Shop ۞♣۞ [Fast & Trustworthy]in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Available!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.